1. Folks will be arriving mostly on Thursday and Friday. You are welcome to arrive anytime.
2. If tent camping, no reservations are required. We would ask that you post your intentions in one of the forum threads
so we can give Iron Horse an accurate count for meals.
3. Wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, and kids are welcome. Although there isn't a lot for them to do if not riding.
Great Smokey Montain Railroad
Town of Robbinsville
City of Cherokee
4. All bikes are welcome.
5. Most rides will be on Friday & Saturday. Some route maps are available in the Lodge or download from the "Maps" tab above.
6. Breakfast & Dinner are served at Iron Horse Lodge (good stuff). Breakfast is served daily and Dinner is served Wednesday thru
Sunday. Menu selection can be made at check in or via email prior to your arrival.
7. For lunch, you are on your own unless prior arrangements are made.
8. Iron Horse is in a dry county. So bring your own if so inclined. The closest package store is Bryson City, about 17 miles away.
Ice & coolers are available on site for a small fee.
9. Coffee is available around 7:00 AM. Iced tea & coffee are available in the evening after dinner.
10. Kickstands are up around 8:00 - 9:00 AM for Friday & Saturday rides. Ride planning meetings are Thursday & Friday evenings
in the Lodge around 8:00 PM or anytime you are so inclined.
11. There are other motels & campgrounds in the area if you procrastinate too long.
12. There will be rain.